Monday, October 24, 2016

p e a c e f u l l y sad

So. very tbh letter today.

The best way I can describe this week is [ p e a c e f u l l y sad ]
here's why:

1. The Greens went on a 7 day cruise. They were gone from Saturday to the next Sunday. and it was so sad! so quiet! lol I feel like a sad whiny little kid but its just something so simple but so noticeable! There was no one to come home, eat ice ream, and to tell about your day to. and to just have someone to care for ya and texts you to ask where you are and what your doing. ya know. the normal parent things. its been nice and I missed them alot this week 
So that was sad. but also peaceful with a renewed focus on studies and the little things. 

2. we tried to contact alot of people that we were teaching. and everybody is done with us. :(((((((
not keeping appointments, not answering calls, last minute backing out, not calling or texting back, avoiding us, not answering the door when we knock (and they are totally home). 
So that has been really really very very sad. heartbreaking.
but its this crazy peaceful sadness that we made good progress them at that time that they needed it. We will put them in the area book. pray for them. and have faith that God will take care of them and future missionaries will find them again. 

3. next week is transfers. and I have been here for 6 months [aka 4 transfers]
aka I'm probably going to be transferred. 
and I know it.
There comes a point when you can just feel that your time is coming to a close. and thats how I have started to feel this week.
that is very very sad. bc i love all all all these people s'much and care about them lots and i dont want to leave them and I'm going to miss them. 
but peaceful bc I know social media is real and I will see them again! (this is the only comfort I have and the only reason why I'm okay with leaving)
also peaceful bc the Spirit is real. and so is God being aware of us and comforting us. 
also peaceful bc I'm ready to learn more. ready to learn from more people in my next area. ready to love them with my whole heart (even though its missing a couple pieces in covington and alexandria and pineville)

Last P day we got to try out slack lining :)))
One of our elders is granola and ordered a slack line and we all get to benefit :)
Its really hard but really fun. someday i can get pro when I loose the south
 mission weight. i mean what? #ilovethesouth #southdoesntlovemybody
the greens are gone so we have to man the farm!!
Went on exchanges with this beautiful lady! Sister Steele from Pasco, WA been out for 5 weeks! She helped me collect the eggs and she was so pumped. "this is a real life egg hunt!!" lol s'cute
the haul :)
TRACTING ADVENTURES
since we are giving all our people a break, that means we have to go finding alot!!
Yep. this was in the middle of a neighborhood. just chillin. ya know. for all your emergencies when walking your dog, on a run. or you seriously can't make it to your house.
i <3 the south. 
where everything grows beautiful. 
these pretty flowers grow in your yard instead of dandelions.
um. got creative? sure. entertainment on a hot fall day tracting
 
see I promise it is fall!!!
Went tracting down a street and this little buddy came running up to
 us at a house. then continued to help us go tracting for the rest of the street. <3 
no owner but just a sweet buddy
no one answered this door so I took advantage and got to hang
 out with this sweetie and her brother for 3 knocks and writing a note. 
but anyways yall. 
This week is literally going to be a non stop party and I am beyond stoked for it. stay tuned for an insane amount of party pictures and halloween goodness. 
not kidding. we are going to have several parties a day. I am really excited. 

this means its the start of the holidays.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
I love yall a whole bunch!! 
See yall next week same time but tuesday <3
xoxoxoxoxoxxo
sister sades
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment