Monday, April 17, 2017

living in the blessing

hopppyyyy easters yall!
This week has been so fast... Thats no bueno!!
 
the new crew. #watchoutworld #lafayettetakingover
Can I just tell yall about this amazing laffy taffy fun ward for a minute? 
I'm so so happy to be here in this ward. 

so its summer. basically. 
and that means summer sales are happening! that means people (aka RMs and all mormons) come from all over (aka come from the mormon belt of idaho, utah, and arizona) to come sell things (aka vivint and ADT and home security systems) 
and that means that our ward just doubled and our primary just quadrupled.
and that means that the husbands go out and work from noon-9pm. 
and that means that there are wives that are just home just hanging out! they just all hang out together! 
and that means that our meals just escalated to every night and most lunches. #holla #sisterbenefits
and that means that some of the wives are RMs and still excited about missionary work. 
and that means that 2TIMES this week members took us out to see less active members in our ward. 
wow. it was such a blessing. we appreciated that so so much. it means alot <3

but in other news it was EASTERS on sunday!! 
Easters is a wonderful wonderful time to be just grateful. 
grateful for the people around us that make living so great and fulfilling.
grateful for the world blooming around us that puts a smile on our faces.
grateful for the gift we have of our savior and that everything that we are and that we can be is because of him. 

#princeofpeace tracting
So yall know about the easter video #princeofpeace
but did yall go and watch the principles of peace?? 
wow. now let me tell ya. those are so good. 
did yall watch the principle of Gratitude?
that is a cool story about Jon Louis from new orleans! 
(which is awesome because jon louis is my mission bffs first convert and I have been hearing stories about him 5ever)
And now jon louis is mormon famous and on a easter video about gratitude. and its powerful. 
he says something that was interesting to me. he says he lives by the saying, 

[  l i v i n g   i n   t h e   b l e s s i n g  ]

now what does that really mean? 
are you living in your blessings? 
or are you living in the dont haves or wishes or if onlys?
are you looking at what you have and feeling gratitude?
or are you looking at what you dont have and feeling entitled?
are you happy where you are but continuing to push forward and seeking progression?
or are you never satisfied with what you have and who you are to an extent that you ' will be happy when...'?
hmmm things I have been thinking about. 

I am trying to do this myself and live in my blessings. 
I have so much given to me and so much that God has blessed me with and so much I have learned!
and i know that because of this... so much is required.
unflinching and unwavering in my testimony and love in sharing the gospel and sharing it to the people that I am around. 
and right here right now its in lafayette louisiana. and this is where I need to be to influence those that God has planned for me. 
look for blessings and live in them yall!!!!
from transfer p day: sister ferre literally shed a couple tears when we found out we were staying together <3
cowboy from slaughter came to visit me!!! <333
crawfish season!!! YUM
getting the crawfish ready
a lil mud bug. its alive
i <3 this picture bc it encompasses the unknown/hidden parts of louisiana that
no one but missionaries learn to love <3 #thecontrast #catsgalore #chainlinkfences 
a lil mud buddy 
LOVE YALL AND HOPPPY EASTERS
xoxoxoxoxoxo
sister sades
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment