Monday, March 13, 2017

SOOOO HAPPYY

YALL CAN I JUST TELL YOU THAT I AM PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE RIGHT NOW?????
I HAVE LIKE ZERO TIME BUT YALL. I AM SO HAPPY. 
 
I am in LAFAYETTE LOUISIANA
with SISTER FERRE who I love so so much
and we are in a HUGE CITY. 
I am currently in shell shock because there are so many people here and so many things to do and people to see! 
the work is POPPIN here. 
WE HAD AN INVESTIGATOR AT CHURCH! AHHHHHHHHHH
I have so so much to tell yall and I cant wait. but have zero time. (the lib is closing as i type)
but I can seriously just tell yall that God is so aware of us and blesses us beyond all belief. 
 
enjoy some extremely brief descriptions of one of the longest and greatest weeks ever and more to come. 
my sistrict sisters <333 love them 
we put the FUN in dysfunctional!
 
our combined p days! zachary and denham district
real dysFUNctional
some goodbyes :( investigators the BROWNS (amber came to church yesterday and I missed it :((()
the halls who we used to live with (sis hall fell and has black eyes)
my fave hofeling fam!
 
TRANSFER DAY!!!!! 
crazy business. me and sister pfleger. my girl p fleg is home now :') RIP (see you in boise boo)
she crowned me with this crown because I AM OFFICIALLY THE OLDEST SISTER IN THE MISSION WHAAAAAAAT (no sisters go home this transfer and I go home by myself)
 
my people <3 p-fleg, hardick, deakin
manuma!!!
 
wilson
 
amezcua <3 shes home!
happy happy and sad sad bye for now!
 
 
headed to our new areas!! me and my girl manuma!
stopped at a must see Stevens fine dining fried chicken. (the best ever. anyone who passes by lafayette comes here)
 
my new sistrict! Knuteson, manuma in new iberia branch and ferre and belnap in Lafayette!
 
a cute lil lady in the ward <3 ms. kate who loves fast cars and has blue hair!
 
treating ourselves bc we are besties ft. the humidity
 
cleaning out the apt! wowie wow wow
 
 
 I LOVE YALL
XOXOXOXO 
SISTER SADES

No comments:

Post a Comment