Monday, March 6, 2017

ahhhhhhh!!!!

SO THIS WEEK IS CRAZY. SO MANY EMOTIONS. 
 
moral of the story is...

IM GETTING TRANSFERRED AND THATS ALL I KNOW!
this is my first time getting transferred and having no clue where to! so it will be interesting to see what happens yall :) prayers for me!
 
but for real. this week has been a roller coaster and lots of emotions but overall its been a great time. Alot happened so I'm going to send yall through a bunch of pictures again!
This week we had zone meeting!! love this crew <3333 my pals
stopped by Bass Pro shop on the way home. 
this place is a louisiana disney world!
Exchanges with the godess Manuma!!! love her so much <3 glad she's my STL ;)
 she's an inspiration to me of dedication and service and consecration to God.
the Southern Belles :) 
saying goodbye to my people here in s-Laughter town
Virginia from the food pantry
Kellie Jo <3
The Brians!! ft crawfish boil #1!!!!
Cowboy :)
 
Happy Mardi Gras on Tuesday this week!!!! we had district meeting :)
 
ate at a members house that night and she made a homemade king cake!
this is the best king cake I have ever had <3
 
 
had to buy a shower curtain for the new apt. yall know what I chose. 
My view on the daily #slyface
 
 
real talk time:
I have loved serving in my lil s-Laughter town. I have learned so much and loved harder. Learned about me as a person in my struggles here and how to rely even harder on my Savior and ESPECIALLY in accepting God's will and trusting Him in all things. but its time to go and see different things! 
I LOVE YALL SO SO MUCH AND WILL TALK TO YALL NEXT WEEK WITH A NEW ADDRESS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
sister sades

No comments:

Post a Comment