Monday, February 6, 2017

faith in february brings miracles in march

Happyyyy monday yall!!
here's the district fam!

This week we had 2 zone conference with Elder Golden come from the Seventy! Yall it was great. Just inspiring!! and EXCITING! I got to see a ton of my mission homies and bffs so that made me a very happy missionary. also talk about spiritually fed. powerful testimony from a general authority. 
things I learned

1. We were the lucky souls to get chosen as the role play. Luckily we were the investigators so we got to be the ones to be the investigators while Elder Golden 'contacted' us. A new approach he gave us to try is to be true representatives of Christ. Look like it, stand like it, and act like it. Come to their door and say. "Good day, we are servants for the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and God sent us to your door. We have a message for you, may we come in and share it with you for 15 minutes?"
wow. I know it kinda sounds funky when you read it but when you have a general authority look into you're eyes and tell you that he is a servant of Jesus Christ. Wow. the Spirit testified to me so strong that he, and I! are true servants of Him. 

2. I'm sure yall have heard of the new mission schedule changes and everything so we discussed a lot about what that means for us and our mission. The changes are strange! its changing up my whole mission! so I don't really know how I feel about them yet. Its alot different but I can see how it is better. It just strange to change it up right when I was getting used to everything!! haha

But all in all it was a great reminder of the importance of FAITH and that when we show our faith miracles and blessings come. faith in february yall!!!! lets get some miracles!!

I'm so sorry this email is lame but yall aren't lame!! thank you for being so great! 
 
then we got matching hats at the Mall of Louisiana! it was a really fun time :)
we think we're pretty cute <3
back to the Mississippi river! sunset wasn't that great but this girl is!!! <3
Love yall to bits and pieces!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
sister sades
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment