Tuesday, January 24, 2017

holy castles

Yall. 
last week we went bowlllinnggggg!!!! for MLKjr day. it was fun. we are all really bad at it but hey. we laughed and no one got hurt. badly.
Transfers. 
Its a love/hate relationship. 
I love the adventure but my heart breaks at the outcome.
 
Transfer news:
Sister Henrie is leaving me in my dear little s-laughter town!
 
My feelings:
wow. Its going to be alot different. Its going to be hard for me. 
 
I love my dear s-laughter town alot but it has been hard for me! Sister Henrie really has been my rock during this time to help motivate me to continue and keep pushing and moving forward. 
So it will be a test for me to show Heavenly Father how diligent and motivated I can be by myself!
 
PRAY FOR ME YALL.
 
We got to go to some castles this week!
 
number one being the glorious, incredible, wonderful, 
BATON ROUGE TEMPLEEEEE!! the true Castle of the Lord!
we love to see the temple <3
my temple crew. my people
 I loved it alot. I adore the temple and it really means the world to me to be able to go and feel the spirit and peace there. 
Glorious experiences yall.
 
next castle was the old state capitol in Downtown Baton Rouge! 
We just walked around a bit and looked but it was a beautiful area. right off the Mississippi river, the Levee, the old governors mansion. It was fun. Its been a minutes since I have been in a city!! I enjoyed it alot :)
sight seeing in DT BR!
 
old state capitol
old gov mansion
 
 
Well yall. I know God is aware of me at this time. I have learned alot from my bbygirl Henrie and am sad to see her go. I'm ready to tackle this s-laughter town and give it a love punch. 
LETS GOOOO!!!!!
love yall much!
xoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxo
sister sades
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment