Tuesday, September 20, 2016

peektures

Hey yall! 

This week has been crazy busy but then again not..
so this will definitely be a picture letter.
 
This week started with a GREAT zone meeting! I love our zone so much. Its truly a temple like feel in the chapel with these missionaries. I love love love them!
Here is a picture of our zone sisters! They are SO incredible. 
 
 
 Straight from the zone meeting we went on exchanges and I went to the promised land of Opelousas which was so cool and I really would love to serve there. We met many cool people and saw many miracles. 
​Of course we had so much fun I forgot to take pictures....
Right after we got back from that one we left for exchanges with the Leesville sisters! I was with a bff Sister Allred and it was a wonderful time. I learn so much from her every time :)
 
 
 
Then we are already to Friday and Saturday! And we had our normal day to day adventures like 
Finding gems in the ghetto
 
 
 Going to new restaurants
 
 
And hanging out with our bff Brandon aka Real Life aka Mormon 4 lyfe (those are his street names)
 
 
We helped volunteer at a cool thing and got to take pictures next to this Alexandria Trolley. More pics to come
 
 
 
Then our two adorable outside cats love us so so much that the left us this present outside our door. 
CAUTION: PARENTAL DIGRESSION ADVISED
Thanks David and Meshak. #atleastitwasdead?
 
 
Then came Sunday aka Sept 18 aka my 20th birthday!!!
It was a wonderful day :) we went to 6 hours of church and Pineville ward had a ward potluck for me after as well as the stake people that were there for ward conference and they all sang to me! that part is actual true. I <3 pineville.
 
Then Bishop Stock had us over for a 2nd lunch and we had candles in cream puffs and I got sang to again.
 
 
 Then we went to the Hornbecks aka our mission parents (besides the Greens) and had a birthday party there with all my favorite people. and I got sang to again.
 
 Then we had a little birthday at home with the Greens on Monday night ( bc they were out of town for Sunday) and I got sang to again.
 
 
It was a fabulous birthday and I felt very loved aand thought of :)
 
 Other good news on Monday my camera came back all fixed and good as new!!!!! It was truly the best birthday present ever and a Christmas miracle. :')
First picture taken of Pop in his natural habitat

 Also..... Sunday night I went to bed feeling real sick. We had to stay home all Monday because I had a 100-103 fever all day long. ew. not fun. 
slept alot and watched Ephraim's Rescue for the first time!

  
Transfer news is that the whole district is almost the exact same! Sister Fristoe and I are staying and we are only loosing one elder... Elder Hardick. 
 
 
He is a true friend and we are really going to miss him a lot 
 
 This was also from the party at the Greens
 
 
 
 The elders came over to surprise me for our little party bc I was sick. They didn't want to get too close but they are sweet :)
 
 
These are the mission fam :)
 
 
But thats about the summation of my week! 
Zone meetings, exchanges, regular adventures, birthday wonders, transfers, sickness.... its de best :) 
Truly do love this life! 
(update on sickness. I probably have strep so thats cool) 
But anyways. Super happy I'm staying another with Fristoe and in Alexandria. 
Super duper love these wards and friends here. Love what I'm learning and love the people I get to learn from. 
LOVE YALL!!!
sister sades
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment